Australian scientists have developed a pair of anti-shark wetsuits that make divers appear invisible by camouflaging their bodies in the sea and trick sharks into thinking surfers are poisonous. A team of researchers from the University of Western Australia joined forces with designers from Shark Attack Mitigation Systems (SAMS) to create the suits. The blue pattern of the Elude suit can’t be seen by the shark because the fish are colour blind. While the stripes on the Diverter suit mimic the colours of poisonous fish to warn the sharks off.
YOU SEE THIS IS FANTASTIC. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. NOT KILL SHARKS BECAUSE THEY’RE CURIOUS AND ATTACK US. WE’RE IN THEIR WATERS. WE’RE MAKING THEIR HUNTING GROUNDS SMALLER.
Plot twist: a movie with a 20-something character who has never kissed anyone and has never had sex but is presented as a perfectly normal, socially well-adjusted individual
1. I hate when I’m on the bus or on public transportation listening to music, and there’s a lot of strangers surrounding me. Then a song starts playing and the lyrics make me tremble from head to toe, my stomach moves like an accordion, and my lungs feel like they have petroleum in them.
2. I hate that direct eye contact sometimes makes me feel like I’m covered in flames. I look down most of the time or my eyes roam like marbles because sometimes I cannot handle it. I feel like peoples eyes are forensic investigators and it frightens me.
3. I hate how my hands feel like a waterfall when I’m nervous. Here’s a little entry I wrote in my journal 6 years ago: “He wanted to grab my hand and I didn’t let him because my hands were sweating like crazy. He probably thinks i dont like him and i dont want to tell him whats wrong with me. ”
4. I hate that I am constantly shaking like a destructible earthquake. I can feel it beneath me. Sometimes, I hope other souls would not notice. I think my bones shake because they want to leave me.
5. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. This monster has stolen everything away from me. I have a life beneath me, a life I cannot release because I am trapped. This monster has the person who wants to scream in a cage. And I hate when people tell me to try because I have and the monster always drowns me deeper and deeper.❞
if you think I won’t wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong
some girls change their bras daily?
How often are you supposed to change them? O_o
Wait…you’re supposed to own more than one?
Wait some people only own one bra?
Dude, have you seen how expensive bras are for a comfortable one?
whats a bra
where am i
Small victories in getting over my ex and today was one of them, I only thought of him once. And I reached 100mph in my tiny car (which he thought it would never do).
"Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners"
I love this.
A couple years ago I went on a search for what English sounded like to non-English speakers. And to really hear those sounds, you have to have someone imitate the language without speaking actual words, otherwise the sound of the language and accent gets lost in the meaning.
a story about a girl and boy who fall in love with each other at first sight and then the boy reveals he’s an incubus come to steal her soul and then she reveals she’s a succubus trying to steal his and they laugh and go get drinks together
That’s actually the cutest fucking thing I’ve seen today.
next time on supernatural